For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 4

How do i use the /caseReferences api to get the CaseSystemId from CaseId? How to use the "Query" parameter type in Get request?

getcasereference.png

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningcase
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
211 1 0 0

Hi @aurag.patil,

when you create a new case using the /cases function you can optionally supply a case-id value, if you do not do so, one is generated, and in both situations this value is returned in the case-id value of the response from the cases call.

This case-id value can then be used with the /casereferences call to get the case-system-id which is required to fetch/update the actual details of a case.

regards,

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Joseph.McClean

Yes, I am aware of that, what I want to know is how do I pass the case id in /casereferences API. As "Case Id" is Query parameter type. So not sure is it path of Get request or any other way??

Hi @Anurag.Patil,

for /casereferences the case-id should be added to the path of the get request e.g. in C# it would be

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/caseReferences?caseId=case-id-value

where the case-id-value is the value returned in the cases response

testcasereferencemain.zip Hi @Joseph.McClean

Thanks for your help. But now I am getting an Unauthorized exception in response. Actually, I am using the test credentials by TR team (Shilpi Saha).

Below is the code I am trying, PFA the simple main class where I am using it. I just want to test the API integration, if it works then I can get my own API credentials.

URL : https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/caseReferences?caseId=12345

Can you help me to get this code working??

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.