Using the Pilot API URL, when I'm screening for an individual entity, when I get to the SEQ-5b: Get screening results and pass in a valid case-system-id I'm getting a Status 200 OK but the body is returning nothing.
Steps to reproduce
1. Ran SEQ-2b: Save a very simple case on the entity 'Vladimir Putin', took note of the case id
2. Ran SEQ-3: Get the system ID of a case, took note of the case-system-id
3. Ran SEQ-4a: Screen a case - ran successfully
4. Ran SEQ-5a: Fetch full case details - ran successfully as json response was shown
5. Ran SEQ-5b: Get Screening Results - Response returned 200 but nothing in the body was expecting to see information relating to Vladimir Putin
I have zip up the environment variables and the postman collection that we are using to allow you to check our set up. trwc1postman.zip
Further we have based our intergration on this and we are also finding that TR WC One is failing in our testing environment.
Can you please response to us as to what the issue is what how we can resolve this.
I can confirm that there was an issue with the WC1 API in the Pilot Environment where the API was not screening the case even though the 201 successful response is received. Due to which, the API "Get Screening Results" was unable to fetch the list of screened results.
Kindly note the issue has now been resolved. I have made few tests and see that the API "Screen a Case" is working fine now and the API "Get Screening Results" is pulling the results successfully.
Request you re test and let us know if the issue persists.