For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 1

No results return for SEQ-5b: Get screening results

Hi there,

Using the Pilot API URL, when I'm screening for an individual entity, when I get to the SEQ-5b: Get screening results and pass in a valid case-system-id I'm getting a Status 200 OK but the body is returning nothing.

Steps to reproduce

1. Ran SEQ-2b: Save a very simple case on the entity 'Vladimir Putin', took note of the case id

2. Ran SEQ-3: Get the system ID of a case, took note of the case-system-id

3. Ran SEQ-4a: Screen a case - ran successfully

4. Ran SEQ-5a: Fetch full case details - ran successfully as json response was shown

5. Ran SEQ-5b: Get Screening Results - Response returned 200 but nothing in the body was expecting to see information relating to Vladimir Putin

I have zip up the environment variables and the postman collection that we are using to allow you to check our set up. trwc1postman.zip

Further we have based our intergration on this and we are also finding that TR WC One is failing in our testing environment.

Can you please response to us as to what the issue is what how we can resolve this.

Kind Regards

Chris

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@chrism
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @chrism,

I can confirm that there was an issue with the WC1 API in the Pilot Environment where the API was not screening the case even though the 201 successful response is received. Due to which, the API "Get Screening Results" was unable to fetch the list of screened results.

Kindly note the issue has now been resolved. I have made few tests and see that the API "Screen a Case" is working fine now and the API "Get Screening Results" is pulling the results successfully.

Request you re test and let us know if the issue persists.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 1 1

Hi Irfan,

Everything looking good. Was able to run the "Get Screening Results". using postman and within our application.

Cheers

Chris

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.