Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 1

Real Time Rate fetch API

Can you please tell us what would be API for Rate fetch or retrieval from reuters using SOAP or REST API? Please share us the WSDL to access the same from SOAP UI testing tool .

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapirest-apisoap-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @prasad.nair,

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is a reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@prasad.nair
It sounds like you're not yet subscribing to any Thomson Reuters services. Thomson Reuters has a large variety of products for various use cases. I suggest you contact Thomson Reuters Sales team by following the link below.
https://financial.thomsonreuters.com/en/contact-sales.html
A sales representative will be happy to guide you and help you select Thomson Reuters product best fit for your use case, data requirements and technology stack.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @prasad.nair,

The Eikon Data APIs is currently in Beta and presently provides access using the Python extension. The service is based on RESTful APIs but is not exposed to the community during the Beta phase.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@Alex Putkov. Do we developers have to go through a salesperson?

Signed up and have waited for a day to hear back from two of the API groups I tried to join.

I am anxious to get access and start development with the Eikon Data APIs, Elektron, etc.

Thanks,

Richard

icon clock
10 |1500

I'm afraid you do. There's no way around it currently. In order to use Thomson Reuters APIs you need to subscribe to the products those APIs belong to (Eikon, Elektron datafeed), which requires signing a contract (even for a free trial), and can only be done through a salesperson.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.