For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 6 3 8

Retrive Type from /reference/profile calls

Hi,

How can I retrieve type in the API call that retrieves profile ? Where is it in the JSON text ?

Type means: PEP, OB ...etc.

I want the exact equivalent of the information from the UI when viewing a profile. (see below screen shot)

world-checkworld-check-one
key-data.jpg (13.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@cliff.ching

Yes, the category note(retrieve type) PEP and subcategory will be displayed in JSON response returned by the API "SEQ-5c: Get a World-Check profile" if the world check profile is a PEP.

In order to determine, if the profile is a PEP/OB, you can look at the attribute "category", "subCategory" and "sources" in the response body of the API.

Please find an example of JSON response in the attached. I have highlighted the attributes and their values which would provide the PEP(retrieve type) information.

I request you check the schema reference document to the 2294-cusersu6068964documentspep-json-response-body.pdf entire list of attributes that are featured on the JSON response body.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.