For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 0 3

Share a Sample batch screening request

I need to perform a batch screening via WC1 api, and hence need to know the changes in the case request required for achieving the same.

Therefore, requested to please share the sample request(s) regarding this or any link having details.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@nishant.sharma

Thank you for your response.

If a user would like to screen multiple individuals using WC1 API, then he/she has to screen each individually separately. For example: If there are 3 individuals to be screened, then each one of them has to be screened separately. We do not have a functionality to screen multiple individuals in a single API call.

The flow for each screening case should be as follows:

1. Save a case API

2. Screen a case API.

3. Audit API to know if the case has been screened

4. Get screening result API.

Can you please elaborate more on the term "multiple search criteria"? If you meant individuals or entity by it, then you have to screen each of them individually as per the process you mentioned in the previous post.

If you are referring to related information associated with one individual like DOB, place of birth, nationality, country location then they can be included as secondary identifiers in the same API call (save a case API).

Kindly let me know if you need further clarification on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@nishant.sharma

We do not have batch screening functionality in the WC1 API yet. Batch uploading can be done only using WC1 UI.

The feature is one of the enhancements we are considering to implement and is a part of our capability matrix. However, the idea is still in the pipeline and we do not have an ETA on when this feature will be live as an API service.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 2 0 3

Thanks Irfan for the response...

So, as per existing functionality, if I need to screen an Individual(say) then, I need to create a case with specific search criteria and initiate screening and further get the screened results.

Thus for getting screened results for multiple search criteria, I need to create multiple cases , upload them and continue with the above process...? Or there is some issue in approach

My requirement is like as we search an individual, we can also have an option to search multiple individuals.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 2 0 3

Well, multiple search criteria means, a mixed set of Individuals, Vessels or Organizations. And further, screening them and I suppose the implementation will be done accordingly.

As you have mentioned about searching on the basis of information associated with one individual like DOB, could you please let me know the placeholders in the case request, for the same.

As of now, I have been able to put details in the SecondaryFields property of the request as:

caseRequest.SecondaryFields.Add(new WC1SecondaryFields

{

TypeId = "SFCT_7",

Value = this.imonumber

});

But, I need placeholders for following like :

1. Vessels

CompanyName, Country

2. Individual

Initials, Title, OtherNames, TownOfBirth, NiNumber, Surname. etc

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@nishant.sharma

If you have a mixed set of Individuals, Vessels or Organizations, then each entity name (individual/organisation/vessel) has to be screened individually using separate API calls.

Regarding the secondary field, you can call the "Case Template" API to get the list of all the secondary fields associated with each entity type. I am pasting the excerpt of the JSON response below for your reference. Once you have found the secondary fields for each entity type, you can use them in the "Save a case" API to create a case for an entity.

"secondaryFieldsByProvider": {
        "watchlist": {
            "secondaryFieldsByEntity": {
                "individual": [
                    {
                        "typeId": "SFCT_1",
                        "fieldValueType": "GENDER",
                        "regExp": null,
                        "fieldRequired": false,
                        "label": "GENDER"
                    },
                    {
                        "typeId": "SFCT_2",
                        "fieldValueType": "DATE",
                        "label": "DATE_OF_BIRTH"
                    },
                    {
                        "typeId": "SFCT_3",
                        "fieldValueType": "COUNTRY",
                        "label": "COUNTRY_LOCATION"
                    },
                    {
                        "typeId": "SFCT_4",
                        "label": "PLACE_OF_BIRTH"
                    },
                    {
                        "typeId": "SFCT_5",
                        "label": "NATIONALITY"
                    }
                ],
                "vessel": [
                    {
                        "typeId": "SFCT_7",
                        "fieldValueType": "TEXT",
                        "regExp": "[0-9]{7}",
                        "label": "IMO_NUMBER"
                    }
                ],
                "organisation": [
                    {
                        "typeId": "SFCT_6",
                        "label": "REGISTERED_COUNTRY"
                    }
                ]
            }
        }

Also, kindly note you cannot add your own customized secondary fields in the payload of the Save a case API but the only ones that is mentioned in the JSON response of your case template API.

For example: For individual, the secondary fields that can be used are: Gender (SFCT_1), Date of Birth (SFCT_2), Country location (SFCT_3), Place of Birth (SFCT_4) and Nationality (SFCT_5).

For organisation, the secondary field is registered country (SFCT_6).

For vessel, the secondary field is IMO number (SFCT_7).

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 2 0 3

@Irfan, appreciated for responding.

So as per your comments, we cannot add placeholders for additional custom fields, which are used for filtering the screened results. The filtration will happen on the basis of secondary fields only, mentioned in the case template.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@nishant.sharma ,

Kindly note you can use custom fields only to mark your cases by adding additional identifiers that will help you identify them later. The custom fields used in the payload while saving a case will not be used to screen cases.

So if you want to filter the cases in UI, you can use custom fields or the secondary fields for it. Apologies for misunderstanding your question at the first go.

You can add custom fields using the WC UI. After adding the custom fields, you can call the "Case Template" API to find the typeId, label, etc and use the type Id in the payload of the "save a case" API.

One example of custom field JSON from the case template API is given below. I added this using the WC1 UI.

"customFields": [
        {
            "typeId": "0a3687cf-6334-151a-98ce-af1c00000073",
            "label": "Social Security number"
        },
        {
            "typeId": "0a3687d0-6334-14a5-98db-767a00000a12",
            "label": "NANP"
        },
        {
            "typeId": "0a3687d0-6334-14a5-98db-767a00000a13",
            "label": "Agency ID number"
        }
    ],
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.