For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 0 1 4

Regarding STEP 6 - SEQ-CASE-AUDIT: RETRIEVE THE AUDIT LOG FOR A CASE, I queried using SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case to see if screening results are ready, but it seems the screening request has not finished. How come?

world-checkworld-check-onecaselogging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

Hi @andrew.mlamba ,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot!!

I looked into your screenshots and going back to your query of why the screening request is not complete?

- As you can see in your Audit and summary section the case has been screened successfully the reason why you're not seeing anything in the result section is that there are no matches to the name that you tried to screen. When there are no matches to the screening request the result is empty but the screening is completed!

Hope this answers your query!

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

Hi @andrew.mlamba,

I would like to ask you a couple of questions to solve this query,

1. Did you fire the "SEQ-screen-async: Screen a case" and "SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results"API before firing the audit API?

2. I would like you to search for your case in the UI using your CaseID and go to summary section and send me the screenshot of that page?

3. Similar to 2. can you send me the screenshot of the audit page from the UI?

I have attached screenshots of one of the cases that should help you with 2 & 3.

Look forward to your response!

Regards,summarypage.pngauditpage.png

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

summarypage.png (58.9 KiB)
auditpage.png (49.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
16 0 1 4

Hi @Mehran.Ahmed Khan,

Regarding a your first question, I fired "SEQ-screen-async: Screen a case" followed by the audit API. A document was shared to me which had instructions to go by that sequence. If that's the wrong sequence please share the correct one

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@andrew.mlamba

Thanks for sharing that information!

As part of the best practices we recommend the below sequence to screen the case:

1. SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups

2. SEQ-pre-group-case-template: Get the case template for a group

3. SEQ-case-check-caseid-availablity: Check caseId availability (If you're creating your own caseIds)

4. SEQ-case-create-individual: Save a case: Individual

5. SEQ-case-retrieve: Get the system ID of a case

6. SEQ-screen-async: Screen a case

7. SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case

8. SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results

9. SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile

Also, if you can explain me your use case I will be able to refine this and tell you what you need and what you don't so that you can utilize World-Check one in the most efficient manner.

And Can you send the requested screenshots?

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
16 0 1 4

Hi @Mehran.Ahmed Khan thanks for your quick response

I may not be able to share the requested screenshots at this time. We cant login into the admin as we are having trouble doing password reset. I will get back ASAP regarding the screenshots.

As part of our on-boarding process, clients do self registration over the internet and as such we collect some information about the individual registering and some organization details.

This is information is made available to an admin portal where a maker and a checker will approve the registration.

Now we want to introduce screening via WC1 API and at the end of it all make available the World-Check profile of the organization and individual on the admin portal. The maker will then be required to review the registration and have the checker approve it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
2.4k 6 5 6

@andrew.mlamba

Thanks for sharing your use case.

If you're not going to make any changes to your group regularly you can skip sequence call 1,2 & 3 from the sequence call list I shared earlier and use seq 4 to seq 9 to achieve your use case!

Will look forward to the screenshots once your password issue is sorted!

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
16 0 1 4

Hi @Mehran.Ahmed Khan

attaching screenshots as requestedaudit.pngsummary.png

audit.png (45.4 KiB)
summary.png (57.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

Hi @andrew.mlamba,

I looked into the screenshots closely, can you please send me the case ID?

Also from the audit page, I can see that you created the case on 18th July and audit event shows it got screened on 20th July.

To investigate this further can you please tell me if you screened the case on 18th July or 20th July?

Also, tell me if you rescreened the same case on 20th July?

Thanks,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
16 0 1 4

Hi @Mehran.Ahmed Khan

Interestingly enough, as i was preparing to send you the screenshots, those two dates caught my eye. I remember screening this case on the 18th of July and not any other time, and correct me if I am wrong, screening a second time would have created a new Case ID, right?

Below is the case ID;

02ed5618-7a49-4e59-8eda-7d5c14e722c7

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

Hi @andrew.mlamba,

Thanks for providing me the case ID, let me investigate this further and get back to you. Also, have you faced any such occurrence again? or did it just occur once?

To answer your question, rescreening the same case will not change the Case ID, it will remain the same.

Case updation will result in the creation of new Case ID.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
16 0 1 4

@Mehran.Ahmed Khan I have never come across this issue.I'm looking foward to receiving your feedback. Thanks for all the support.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@andrew.mlamba,

Thanks for the information, We will monitor the audit functionality closely and update back once i have something.

Best Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.