question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

Is there a 64bit build of SFC library available for linux?

We are in the process of migrating the system to 64 bit with some legacy codes using SFC. I am wondering if there is a 64bit build of SFC library available for linux. Thanks.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepsfc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17k 80 39 63

Hi @weiqiang.wu,

The SFC legacy libraries are available in 32 bit only. The libraries are in care and maintenance mode only and we highly encourage any new development or migration efforts to use the newer strategic Elektron APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @weiqiang.wu

I assume you are referring to SFC C++ Edition, in which case there is no 64bit Linux support available.

Please refer to the API Compatibility Matrix for details.

I would recommend you explore the possibility of migrating the SFC based component to our Elektron Message API (the ease of use layer part of our Elektron SDK) - which does offer 64 bit Linux support (as detailed in the above matrix).

This is the route chosen by some development teams in a similar situation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.