It is possible to retrieve data shown in the Aggregates report straight into Excel. For an example in the Aggregates Report app click the dropdown next to Excel icon in the top right corner of the app window and select Export All as Formulas.
Alternatively use "Aggregates with TRAggregate" template spreadsheet you can find by clicking the Templates button in Thomson Reuters ribbon in Eikon Excel. Also check out the Help for TRAggregate function in Eikon Excel.
I don't believe it's possible to retrieve fund auditor name available in Fund Screener app into Excel using a worksheet function. However you may want to verify this with Thomson Reuters Helpdesk.
If you know that this data exists in Eikon, then could you please provide a screenshot of where you see it. If you don't know whether this data is available in Eikon, then the best resource for generic content questions such as this one is Thomson Reuters Helpdesk, which you can reach by calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application.
The Auditor name can be pull up using the "FSCREEN" app in Eikon.
1. In the Eikon Global Search box, type in "FSCREEN" and hit enter.
2. Click 'List" and then click the drop-down arrow and click Create New List
3. In the List Editor, click the drop-down arrow and select "Symbol". Now you can type symbols in the field and then click search.
4. Tick the box of the corresponding fund and click "Add" and then click OK.
5. Click "generate report" and click add column. In the Column Manager, type Auditor in the filter. Tick the box for Auditor Name and then click Add and OK.
what I'd like to know is if there is a way to get this info in Excel directly using the API.
and on a different note, I'd like to know if there is a way to get the P/E ratio of the fund (which you can see in the Aggregates Report app in Eikon) in Excel, using the API.
ideally, I'd want to have columns for all Trailing Valuation, Forward Valuation and Fundamental Ratios date, one after the other in excel, using the API.