For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 1 3

Filter out Continuation RIC in a Terms and Condition extraction request result

I'm doing a Terms & Conditions extraction request by specifying a filecode. The results returns Continuation RICs which is something I don't need (e.g. filecode 5002 and it returns YAPc1for example)

- Which field should i use to identify a resulting JSON object as a Continuation RIC?

- How do i specify a Terms&Conditions query to simply not return any Continuation RIC?

Thanks.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssricsterms-and-conditions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@Sunny.Wu

I assume that you mean RICs which have the lower case c letter in their names according to the SPEED GUIDE <RULES6>.

You can filter those continuation RICs by their names or use the field "Alternative Instrument Identifier Code". From my test, for continuation RICs, the values of "Alternative Instrument Identifier Code" are null.

rules6.png (16.8 KiB)
sample.png (16.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.