question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 1

Data on Independent Directors with Excel

Hi! It's the first time I use the Eikon. I am trying to download the data on independent directors with excel (their age, annual compensation and the number of shares hold). Although I can see the information with the desktop APP under ESG-Officers, I cannot find the corresponding code in excel. .. I have spent over a week on this and anybody can help me with this?

eikondatastream-apidsws-apiexcelesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @6100673c-7fa8-4125-a196-3b5076d7d8ea

As you have contacted the Helpdesk and got the answer, please be informed that the reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@6100673c-7fa8-4125-a196-3b5076d7d8ea
This forum is intended for software developers utilizing Refinitiv APIs. Your question is about content available through Eikon and about retrieving it into Excel using Excel worksheet functions. The best resource for this type of question if Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country of by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.