For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 11 21 14

Is a user/password used for the DSS API also usable for FTPing DSS requests and answerss ?

I have got a user/pwd from TR which I use for DSS API requests. Can the same user/pwd be used when using FTP to send DSS request files and to get the answer files?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssauthenticationcredentialsFTP
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
462 14 11 15

Hi Bernard,

You can with a minor change to the User Id in relation to FTP. By adding a lower case r to the beggining of the User Id, ie. if User Id is 0000001, then for the FTP the User Id would become r0000001. Password remains the same for all 3 GUI, FTP/SFTP and REST API.

Unfortunately any non-API questions (GUI,FTP,or data values questions) are unable to be supported by the Developer Community, so I have contacted a local Refinitiv support who should be in touch with you directly to assist with any non-API questions.

Best regards,

Gareth

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.