We are looking for a solution when the party name will get changed/updated after the initial screening. Please find a couple of scenarios below:
You have to use the API call "SEQ-case-update: Update a case" to update a new name on the already screened case (with the old name). This API call updates the case with the new name only. Now, after updating the case, you can use the async screening API "SEQ-screen-async: Screen a case" to screen the updated case and then call the audit API to know if the case has been screened. After it has been established that the case been screened, you can use the "Get screening result" API call to fetch the screening result of the updated case.
Kindly note, the result set now will contain both the old results and the new results.
I am summarizing the steps as below, assuming that the case was first sync screened with the name 'Thomson Reuters' and now it has to be rescreened with the name "Refinitiv".
1. "SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details": To know the case template (custom fields, secondary fields used, the screened name and other info about the case).
2. "SEQ-case-update: Update a case": Use this API call to update the name of the entity to "Refinitiv". Kindly note all the other fields in this API has to be passed again. This can be found in step 1. Not passing the old existing custom fields, secondary fields, case Id will cause the API to replace them with null values (a new caseId will be generated if the old case Id is not passed in this API call).
3. "SEQ-screen-async: Screen a case": Use this API call to screen the case.
4. SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case: This API call tell you if the case has been screened or not.
5. "SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results": Use this API call to retrieve the result set. This will contain both the old and new results due to screening.
Kindly note we do not have sync screening functionality for the Update a case API which updates, screens and fetches results in one call. Currently the only way to achieve your use case is to follow the mentioned steps. I have already written to the product development team regarding this enhancement, but the way things stand as of now, it will be rather difficult to release the feature in the near future so we do have an ETA on this as of yet.