For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

404 Get /api/v1/groups

I'm getting 404 querying the /api/v1/groups endpoint.

What are the possible reasons for this?

Using postman and the postman collection provided. I'm able to query other endpoints that have nothing to do with groups, so I suspect that I don't have access to group or something like that.

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-404
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@5d7c2daa-ede8-494f-92c7-23b4f8f6e37a

Thank you for the console logs.

I see that you are using the wrong URL to connect to the API.

The correct URL is shown below.
https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/groups

The one that you are using as shown below is incorrect.
https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/api/v1/groups

Request you to change the URL to the correct one.

Kindly let me know if you are able to make successful requests after making the requested changes.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@5d7c2daa-ede8-494f-92c7-23b4f8f6e37a

Request you please provide us the Postman Console logs of the failed API call so that I can investigate this further.

You can open the Postman Console using Ctrl+Alt+C in your Postman and then calling the API so that it can capture. You can send us the screenshot of the console after masking the API secret.

Also, let us know the API call that you are using? Is it "SEQ-1a: Get my top-level groups"?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 1 2

I've attached the Postman console logs.

Yes, I'm using "SEQ-1a: Get my top-level groups.

As you can see the API returns 404.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.