question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 1 2

Issue on installaing Eikon.net SDK libraries

A client is getting this error installing Eikon.Net SDK libraries

Attempting to gather dependency information for package 'thomsonreuters.desktop.
sdk.dataaccess.signed.x64.1.9.1' with respect to project 'C:\Users\ui06431\Downl
oads', targeting 'Any,Version=v0.0'
Gathering dependency information took 434,17 ms
Attempting to resolve dependencies for package 'thomsonreuters.desktop.sdk.dataa
ccess.signed.x64.1.9.1' with DependencyBehavior 'Lowest'
Unable to find a version of 'ThomsonReuters.Udap.Ipc.Signed.x64' that is compati
ble with 'ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.Signed.x64 1.9.1 constraint: Tho
msonReuters.Udap.Ipc.Signed.x64 (>= 2.10.10)'.

do you have any idea how to fix it?

thanks

regards

Fabrizio

eikoneikon-data-apieikon-com-apisetup
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

@4e301526-d07f-4a61-a743-f129a9f1cd6b

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@fabrizio.biondi1
Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

I do not recognize 1.9.1 as a valid version, the latest published version of the API is 1.8.4, take a look at the nuget.org or this screenshot from vs:

I would also like to get all the steps that client took in order to try and reproduce this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2 0 1 2

Thanks Zhenya

I found this additional info on the ticket raised by client with the step done before to get the error message. It seems he got the right release

Thanks

Fabrizio

I downloaded and installed nuget.exe (https://dist.nuget.org/win-x86-commandline/latest/nuget.exe).
Then, I downloaded your package from nuget web site (https://www.nuget.org/packages/ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.Signed.x64/)
and I tryed to install your package with shell command but this is the error message:

#####################################################################################
Microsoft Windows [Versione 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Tutti i diritti riservati.

C:\Users\ui06431>cdC:\Users\ui06431\Downloads

C:\Users\ui06431\Downloads>nuget list thoms
ControllerJs 1.0.4
Retrofit.Net1.0.0
ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.Signed.x64 1.8.4

C:\Users\ui06431\Downloads>nuget install thomsonreuters.desktop.sdk.dataaccess.s
igned.x64
Feeds used:
https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json
C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\NuGetPackages\

Installing package 'thomsonreuters.desktop.sdk.dataaccess.signed.x64' to 'C:\Use
rs\ui06431\Downloads'.
CACHEhttps://api.nuget.org/v3/registration3-gz-semver2/thomsonreuters.desktop
.sdk.dataaccess.signed.x64/index.json

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.