question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 3 3

How can I request EJV pricing from an Elektron Real-Time feed?

For example, 912828U65=TWEB will get tradeweb pricing. How can I get the EJV pricing for the same bond?

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformpricingbonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @435d421f-b78c-4eea-8712-3980295b1fba,

EJV suffix is RRPS, so for your example it should be "912828U65=RRPS".

Let's say we need to obtain a definitive list of RICs for a use by an application, united by specific characteristic, for example "source is EJV". A solid approach is to use a reference product, such as Datascope Select, to run an instrument search, that returns the complete, up-to-date list of instruments.

For Content related queries, the best way to get the answers is to contact the Content Helpdesk via the My.Refinitiv Support, choose "Content" option.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 1 3 3

Thanks Zoya. Can you help me find the EJV RIC for a german bond? DE0001135382=RRPS is not working.

I tried using datascope select, the Gov/Corp search, and I cant figure out how to searc "source is EJV". There is no field "source" to search by. I tried *EJV in the ticker field but did not find any results. I tried scrolling through the contributor list, but it is too long and not sorted by RIC, and does not have any search functionality.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@435d421f-b78c-4eea-8712-3980295b1fba,

To answer your second query, this is the RIC: DE113538=RRPS

How to find the RIC using the DSS API

You can filter on the Gov Corp Contributor code:

POST https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Search/GovCorpSearch

Request body:

{
    "SearchRequest": {
        "GovCorpContributorCode": "EJV",
        "Identifier": "DE0001135382",
        "IdentifierType": "Isin",
        "PreferredIdentifierType": "Ric"
    }
}

Response:

{
    "@odata.context": "https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/$metadata#Collection(ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Content.ValidatedInstrument)",
    "value": [
        {
            "Identifier": "DE113538=RRPS",
            "IdentifierType": "Ric",
            "Source": "EJV",
            "Key": "VjF8MHgwMDA0MDUwMDc0NGM2MDU5fDB4MDAwNDA1MDA3NDRkNDA3OHxFSlZ8R0NCRHx8fEd8RXxERTExMzUzOD1SUlBTfEdPUlA",
            "Description": "DEGV   3.500 07/04/19",
            "InstrumentType": "GovCorpBond",
            "Status": "Valid"
        }
    ]
}

The sample request above uses only the strict minimum criteria to find what you want. There are many more options you can use, described in the API Reference Tree.

How to find the RIC using the DSS GUI

In the Gov/Corp search screen there is no filter on the Gov Corp Contributor code, but you can sort the results alphabetically by source:

icon clock
10 |1500

And if you need to get the entire list of Gov Corp Contributors you can run a GET to this endpoint:

https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Search/GetGovCorpContributors

Hope this helps.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.