Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 3 3 2

eikon corporate action

how can i get all corporate action including the list & delist corporate action by eikon api (list/delist date)

df, err = ek.get_data(['ZKP.NH^J18'],[ 'TR.CAMarketAdjustmentFactor(SDate=20010101, EDate=20180101,CAEventType=All)', 'TR.CAAnnouncementDate(SDate=20010101, EDate=20180101,CAEventType=All)', 'TR.CACorpActDesc(SDate=20010101, EDate=20180101,CAEventType=All)', 'TR.CACorpActEventType(SDate=20010101, EDate=20180101,CAEventType=All)' ])

i call this function and get little data, but get full data by opearting by client search.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apicorporate-actions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@rtpublic

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @rtpublic,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Corax data currently available through Eikon Data APIs corresponds to what you see in Capital Change Overview app available under the Events tab in Company View in Eikon. The greatly enhanced Corporate Events app was introduced recently. It combines capital change events and company events such as earnings releases, analyst calls and shareholder meetings and includes changes in listed shares, delistings and many more corporate event types not covered under Capital Change Overview. This enhanced corporate events data is currently only accessible via Corporate Events app in Eikon and cannot yet be retrieved using Eikon Data APIs. There's also no timeframe yet for when this data will be available through Eikon Data APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
98 27 33 35

@Alex Putkov. hi. I wanted to ask you, given how old this post is, if there was any change about the availability of Corporate Action data requests using Eikon Python API.

Thanks in advance for your valuable time and help.

icon clock
10 |1500

I don't believe anything changed. However, I'm not an expert in this content. Your best bet is to direct the question to Refinitiv Helpdesk and ask whether the data you're interested in can be retrieved using worksheet functions in Eikon Excel. If you can retrieve data using =TR function in Excel, you can also retrieve it using get_data method of Eikon Data APIs and vice versa.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.