For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
Accepted
18 1 1 3

How to get a list of the names I'm currently screening?

In the previous endpoint, there was a was to retrieve a list of the names I'm currently screening, hitting the endpoint called "storedNames". Is there a way to the same or something similar in the Worldcheck 1 API?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
180 2 3 4

@Alexandra this feature is not available in World-Check One API.

We are looking at improving the API features and this is one of the areas we are looking at.

In order to ensure we capture your requirement could you please raise a ticket with our support using the link below?

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html?productName=Thomson%20Reuters%20World-Check%20One%20API&?query=I%20need%20help%20using%20the%20product&;

Thanks to mentioning this is an enhancement request and we will consider it for the improvement of the API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.