For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 5

Can you upload the sample node js code?

It needs to generate the token and pass it to extract the data.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssapitokennode-js
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @sharma.prabhu97,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @sharma.prabhu97,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @sharma.prabhu97. I have created a node js sample to show minimal example of requesting an authentication token and perform a DSS operation (ric search). You can use it as a starting template.

The example uses ECMAScript promises so you will need latest version of NodeJS to run it. Hope it helps.

ricsearch.zip

ricsearch.zip (1.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Christiaan Meihsl

Hi Christiaan, can I request you to upload the sample to the downloads tab; I don't have the permissions for DSS. I guess sample is relevant to both TRTH as well.

@Gurpreet., sure, will do :-)

Thanks for the quick turnover and sample !

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@sharma.prabhu97, I'm sorry, we currently do not have any samples in node js.

What we have is Java, C# and Python samples, as well as a Postman collection, under the downloads tab. There is also an article describing an integration using Power BI.

The Postman collection and the associated REST API Tutorials series would be a good starting point for you, as they illustrates the raw HTTP requests and responses. The first tutorial illustrates retrieving a token, and then using it to submit a request.

Hope this helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Christiaan Meihsl I have a few cycles and will try to generate a nodejs sample.

@Gurpreet, ok, cool :-)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.