For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
4 0 0 4

WC1 API Run Result 109 pass, 64 failed

Hello team.

I started to lean WC1 API and run the collection in Postman according to Quick Start guide.

The result is awful: 109 pass, 64 failed.

seq-case-investigate-results-get-screening-results.zip

Explain me please, why?

Eg: POST cases/screeningRequest

SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple - Result is 200 OK

SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening: Individual - Result is 500 Internal Server Error

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mikhail.romashov, thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@mikhail.romashov,

Thank you for sharing the file.

Can you please also provide us the request body which you are sending for the saving / screeing a case for which the response code is Error 500?

Also, I see that the timestamp of all the Error 500 is -

"time": "2019-04-26T10:12:33.479Z",

Can you please confirm if all the API calls were sent during the same time? As I also do not see the timestamp of few API calls.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I hope I've solve a problem it's empty customFields. If i remove it that result is 200 ok.

But i expected 400 Bad Request error, not 500 Server errror.

"timestamp": "2019-04-26T10:12:33.479Z" and "delay": 2000 acording to Quick Start guide.

seq-screen-sync-individual-perform-synchronous-scr.txt

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@mikhail.romashov,

Thank you for your query.

Unfortunately we are unable to access the .zip file shared above. Can you please share the result in text file?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4 0 0 4

Hello,

Please check your access to attach

thomson-reuters-world-check-one-api-v15postman-tes.txt

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.