For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
56 0 5 8

Re-screeening uses different sources

We create cases and get the results by calling /cases/screeningRequest. The case is created using a group id that only has categories 'Sanctions' and 'Other Bodies'.

The problem is when we re-screeen the case using /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest it appears that all categorizes are selected. Because then we re-screen the case we get matches i RE, PEP and so on.

Is this a bug or are we doing something wrong?

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
56 0 5 8

This was caused by the fact that Ongoing screening had different sources. When a case is added to ongoing screening it is screened again against the new sources.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@eirik.yksnoy,

Thank you for your query.

I will look into it and get back to you shortly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@eirik.yksnoy,

If you are using the same group for screening / re-screening, then you should get the expected result. If you are using a different group, which has different settings then the result would vary.

If you have created a case using a group which has all the sources, then it will retain the results even if you have updated the group while rescreening.

I have forwarded you query to support team for further assistance. They will get back to you with their findings.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.