For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
24 3 4 6

NuGet Package for Datascope Select .SDK?

At the moment we are using the Datascope Select .Net SDK (Version 13.0, for use as of 15 April 2019) published on the website (https://developers.refinitiv.com/datascope-select-dss/datascope-select-rest-api/downloads) which is very useful. We highly prefer however consuming external libraries via NuGet packages (since it helps to manage and control 3rd party dependencies in our solution). Do you have this SDK as NuGet package?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsssdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@dimitrakopoulos

I have sent feedback to the product team to provide NuGet packages for DSS and TRTH V2 REST APIs. The product team will add this request to the product backlog.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24 3 4 6

@jirapongse.phuriphanvichai thanks a lot for your answer - I can see this exact question was first raised almost two years ago (https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/18558/view.html) and given the exact same answer... Any concrete estimate on this?

icon clock
10 |1500

@dimitrakopoulos

Currently, there is no estimated plan for this request. I have sent an email to DSS product manager to inform that there is another request from the client regarding the DSS NuGet package.

Another official channel to raise this request is on the General Feeback page.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.