question

Upvotes
Accepted
43 1 2 4

ETA batch request failed: "Request Rejected: Request key did not contain name."

Maybe some flags are not set correctly.

I am using the code from eta_consumer_tutorial5.

Please advise a solution. Thanks.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-apibatch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
43 1 2 4

Thanks, Zoya.

Actually I am building my testing app from tutorial4. Just figured out the issue, which turned out that a flag msg.msgBase.containerType was not set correctly.

After setting it as ELEMENT LIST, it works fine now.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @ayan@jump,

From what I am seeing, ETA Consumer Tutorial 5 does not issue batch request,

it encodes and issues Level 2 requests one by one.

Are you issuing a batch request?

Or running the tutorial 5 as is?

Let's start from what is working for you and build up. Are you able to issue a single request, have you run ETA tutorial 4 and received back data?

There is a simple example of batch request within SDK, both Java and C++, if you are looking to do batch and not level 2, that should help.

If you are looking to do level 2, please make sure level 2 is available from your infra, and your user is permissioned for it, tutorial 5 should run then.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.