For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 1 2 7

Why does the screening results not contains any secondary field results?

My algorithm of action

1. creating a new case POST /cases

2. calling screening POST /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest

3. Getting results GET /cases/{caseSystemId}/results

All results contain an empty list of secondary field results. I need the secondary fields to find out the sex, date of birth, etc.

What am I doing wrong?

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@kontur_prizma

I think you are not passing the secondary identifiers in your request payload in step 1 of your algorithm. If you do not pass any secondary identifiers, you will receive none back in your response payload.

Can you please try the below payload and see if it returns back the secondary identifier match.

{"groupId": "{
                {Enter your group-id}}", "entityType": "INDIVIDUAL", "providerTypes": [ "WATCHLIST" ], "name": "Putin", "customFields": [], "secondaryFields": [{ "typeId": "SFCT_1", "value": "MALE"}, { "typeId": "SFCT_2", "dateTimeValue": "2016-10-12" }, {"typeId": "SFCT_3", "value": "USA" }, { "typeId": "SFCT_4","value": "AUS" }, { "typeId": "SFCT_5", "value": "ABW" } ]}

Please use Jsonlint.com to format the JSON payload mentioned here and you should not get a 401 error.

Kindly let us know if this works.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It worked, thank you! It's a little strange, because you have to specify some values to get the values :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.