For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

Hey guys , i am getting response 401 ,my code is from http.client import HTTPSConnection from base64 import b64encode #This sets up the https conn response = requests.post(url, auth=requests.auth.HTTPBasicAuth( '****', '****')) #print(response.text)

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-401
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@monojit.banerjee,

Thank you for the details over email.

As observed, you are just using the profile-id for fetching the details. The profile-id has to be used in the below format to be able to fetch the details of the World-Check profile using the API -

Individual: e_tr_wci_XXXXXX’

Organisation: e_tr_wco_XXXXXX’

Vessel: e_tr_wcv_XXXXXX’

Please let us know if this is able to resolve the issue at your end.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 1 2
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@monojit.banerjee

Kindly let us know the API call that is sending a 401 error.

Are you using the sample TR/Refinitiv C# code to connect to WC1 API?

If not, I would like to know the programming language you are using to the code your app.

Also, it would be great if you can send me the request headers and response headers you are sending to the API server.

Please provide them in the below format.

Request Headers:
Date:"Mon, 19 Aug 2019 06:51:18 GMT"
Authorization:"Signature keyId="XXXXXXXXXX4XXXXXXXXXX",algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date",signature="A31XVWd1LkF7mzM2ZxN1O4R6WSSI82wHEBFaXb8S7nQ="
Accept:"*/*"Host:"rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com"
Accept-Encoding:"gzip, deflate"
Connection:"keep-alive"
Response Headers:
X-Application-Context:"application"
Cache-Control:"no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate"
Pragma:"no-cache"Expires:"0"
X-XSS-Protection:"1; mode=block"
X-Frame-Options:"DENY"
X-Content-Type-Options:"nosniff"
Date:"Mon, 19 Aug 2019 06:51:18 GMT"
Content-Type:"application/json;charset=UTF-8"
Transfer-Encoding:"chunked"Server:""""

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

Hey I am using python to connect to api, @Irfan.khan

icon clock
10 |1500

@monojit.banerjee Can you kindly tell me the API call that you are having issues with? Please post the code so that I can review it.

@Irfan.Khan

Here is the code in python

from http.client import HTTPSConnection

from base64 import b64encode

url='https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/groups'

response = requests.post(url, auth=requests.auth.HTTPBasicAuth( '******', '*****'))

print(response.status)

Hey irfan the point i am unable to access the documentations , although i raised the token on 14 of Aug, but token did not get resolved till now,

token number is : 07882000

@monojit.banerjee

You have been given access to the documentation now.

I see your code is very basic and will fail. I request you to go through the security.html in the API documentation (as you have access now) and try creating the correct HMAC with the time stamp to send successful request. This will more clear as you go through the security doc.

I also recommend you to test out the postman collection for WC1 API in the documentation using the Postman app. Have a look at the pre request script to find out how data_to_Sign variable is written so that it can be fed to the base64 function.

Show more comments
Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@monojit.banerjee

If you are using Postman to establish connection for the World Check Profile API and getting a 500 error code.

I will suggest you to provide us the screenshot of the Postman console logs. You can open Postman console log by pressing Ctrl+Alt+C in the Postman app.

I will debug this as soon as I have the screenshot.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

@Irfan.Khan

Here is the Screenshot

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@monojit.banerjee

I am unable to view the screenshots that you have sent. Can you re post them again?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

@Irfan.Khan

The Size Limit of picture is to upload is 0.5 mb, so i have reduce the size of the picture, can you give any mail id , so i can mail to you, my mail id is saurav.suman@dspim.com

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@monojit.banerjee,

I have sent you an email. Can you please revert back to the email with the screenshots so that we may look into it?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

@Prabhjyot.Mandla

I have reverted that mail and send you those screenshot

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.