question

Upvotes
Accepted
4 1 0 3

What is the meaning of "TooManyItemsEnum"?

Hi, I got "TooManyItemsEnum" StatusCode response when I register to some RIC for Market Price data. What is the meaning of this status? I tried to search the explanation of this in the docs, but haven't found any explanation about this yet.

Can someone explain to me about this StatusCode and how should I respond to this kind of StatusCode?

Thanks.

treprfarfa-apiricsOMMstatusmarket-by-price
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@danny.kurniawan

Basically, this kind of status message was generated by the infra component/publisher. StatusCode TooManyItems indicates that a request cannot be processed because there are too many other streams already open. It could be some issue on cache limit on TREP (ADH/ADS), you may get the status text from the status message to see if it provides additional information about the issue.

If the stream state is not closed, the application may need to wait until the problem resolve on the infra side. Or you might need to close the item stream and re-request the item. If the problem persists, please contact Market Data team who take care of your server to investigate the issue further.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.