For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
40 1 1 3

CLIENT_WATCHLIST provider type is causing an error

HI,

We have created our own custom watchlist and uploaded it. However when we include the CLIENT_WATCHLIST provider type to the list of providers we are getting INVALID_PROVIDER_TYPE and INVALID_ENTITY_TYPE errors.

Here is the request JSON:

{

"groupId":"{ {group-id}}",

"entityType": "INDIVIDUAL",

"caseId":"OGS-AfterDqWl-CWL-2",

"providerTypes": [

"WATCHLIST","CLIENT_WATCHLIST"

],

"name": "Tannourine",

"secondaryFields":[

{

"typeId": "SFCT_1",

"value": "MALE"

}

],

"customFields":[

]

}

and the Response we get:

[

{

"error": "INVALID_PROVIDER_TYPE",

"cause": "Provider types are invalid and must include at least WATCHLIST."

},

{

"error": "INVALID_ENTITY_TYPE",

"cause": "Entity type is mandatory and must be one of: INDIVIDUAL, ORGANISATION, VESSEL, UNSPECIFIED and must be compatible with each provider type used in screening a case."

}

]

Note: removing the Client_Watch_list from the providers list results in a valid response.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
40 1 1 3

Our problem was solved by adding the client watchlist to the group's product entitlement. I had added it just about everywhere i can find but this one was not evident. Thanks for all your help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dear @s.doueihy - We're having exactly the same problem, how do you modify the group's product entitlement?

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@s.doueihy

Hi,

It seems like you do not have watchlists through API, and currently, you have watchlist functionality on the UI, kindly let me know if you want us to enable through API.

Kindly note, you can either use API or UI for watchlist so if we enable the watchlist for the API, you will not be able to upload names via UI, it will have to be through API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
40 1 1 3

Thanks for the quick answer. Please enable the functionality through the API as we will be using it exclusively for our testing.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@s.doueihy

I have written to the concerned team to enable the watchlist functionality through API for your account, will update back once completed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@s.doueihy

Hi,

I have a confirmation from the admin team that the watchlist functionality through API has been enabled, can you retry the request and see if you are able to get a successful response back ?

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
40 1 1 3

Hi,

Still getting the same error.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@s.doueihy

Hi,

Let us know your availability, we can get on a quick call and take a look at it.

We are available from Mon- Fri 9AM - 6PM IST.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@Nawapoom Lohajarernvanich

I would like to inform you that this is being looked into and we will get back to you with the updates shortly. I would also like to inform you that switching watchlist from API to UI may result in a certain loss of data, will confirm back shortly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.