For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 4 6

404s in WC1 Pilot Environment

Hello all,

I am receiving 404 errors when attempting to make Postman calls to the WC1 Pilot environment. This has happened before when the JLL pilot environment was deactivated. Development of new features for our screening app has picked up again, if the JLL pilot was deactivated could we reenable it? If not, I am wondering if there are issues with my API key.

Thank you,

Mark Kalgren

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-404pilot-environment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @mark.kalgren

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @mark.kalgren,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@mark.kalgren,

Hi,

I checked your account, it's active, you will just need to edit your role and add screener role it from your World-Check One UI->users->Mark Kalgren->roles->edit, post that you will be able to screen successfully.

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mark.kalgren,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
1 2 4 6

Thanks Mehran,

Can you confirm the API URL for me? I am still seeing the 404 after the update when using an API key and secret. The URL I am trying to access is as follows:

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/groups

Thanks,
Mark

icon clock
10 |1500

@mark.kalgren,

The endpoint which you have provided above is correct. Can you please verify the API key / Secret which you are using?

Login to WC UI > Go to Admin section > Go to Users > Select a User > On the right hand side, the API key and secret would appear for the specific user.

Please recheck the credentails and then retry with the updated one, if any.

This solved my issue, thanks! I just needed to change my API and Secret to my own account.

@mark.kalgren,

Thanks for the confirmation on this issue. Request you to please accept the correct answer, so that it may be of help for other developers as well.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@mark.kalgren

I see that you've added screener role to yourself, I just did a quick test using your credentials, they work fine, can you turn on the postman console logs and retry the above API call and provide me the complete request and response headers from the console so that I can investigate further?

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi Mehran,

Here is my Postman call:

GET /v1/groups HTTP/1.1
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:54:24 GMT
Authorization: Signature keyId=[UAT api-key value],algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date",signature="4k9vHzMbUP9VoHB4aK0Wjf82kjjD1rRe7zwQDrsm3cI="
User-Agent: PostmanRuntime/7.18.0
Accept: */*
Cache-Control: no-cache
Postman-Token: bb940f2c-ac32-4483-82f5-8f29eaf48aa3
Host: rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Connection: keep-alive

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
X-Application-Context: application
Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: 0
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
X-Frame-Options: DENY
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:54:24 GMT
Content-Type: application/json;charset=ISO-8859-1
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Server: ""
[]

Thanks,

Mark

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.