For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

I need to confirm if my account is currently using a test system or is pointing to our live world check.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@tblack

Kindly note that you will not be able to access the production URL until you have been verified by the API Team.

So if you have completed the dev work, you can write to c3r.api@thomsonreuters.com and they will start the validation process to certify your app and then enable you access to production URL with the prod API credentials.

This is how the process is:

1. The client get access to test/pilot account and completes dev work.

2. Writes to c3r.api@thomsonreuters.com saying their dev work is complete.

3. The API Team validates the app by asking a set of questions followed by a webex call for the product demo from the client's side.

4. After the call is successful and verifying that the best practices have been observed while developing the app, API team writes to internal team for prod access.

5. The internal team generates the production keys and shares it with the client, the client changes the app URL to prod URL and can go live.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@tblack

You can find it out by checking the URL you are connecting to.

Can you please specify the URL that you are connecting to? Please provide me the name of the company that is requesting this query so that I can check internally.

In order to move to production, your app will have to be validated by Refinitiv. Have been through the below process?

https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=63846&type=quick_start

icon clock
10 |1500

The url we are connecting too is:

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1

The company will be Appleby Global Services,

Thanks

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@tblack

Thank you for your response.

I have checked the account in back end and see that you are not live yet.

The URL you are connecting to is a pilot environment URL.

If you have completed your dev work and would like to go live, please write to c3r.api@thomsonreuters.com

icon clock
10 |1500

Thank you Ifran can you please let me know the URL to access the development world check application. Is there a specific account that I need to use to access this?

Thanks

Tom

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.