question

Upvotes
Accepted
28 5 7 9

JSON request format

I want to call this service "http://api.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/api/TokenManagement/TokenManagement.svc/REST/TokenManagement_1" using CPPRest API. But i don't know the how i can pass required parameters in message body or what is the message body. Please Help...

rkd-apirkdjsonhelpdesk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @lalit8

1. Goto https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/TestApi/Catalog web site with your web browser
  2. Login the page with your TRKD credential
  3. Click "TOKEN MANAGEMENT" service
  4. Click your interest service (Create Service Token, Create Impersonation Token v3,... etc)
  5. Click "DEVELOP" tab
  6. Click SOAP or JSON based on your implementation choice
  7. The XML or JSON message structure and schema will be available in "DOCUMENTATION" section

dev1.png (276.8 KiB)
dev2.png (64.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @lalit8

You can find the JSON message format, schema of interested TRKD service from TRKD API - Catalog page (TRKD credential is required for accessing the page). Please see an example of the page below:

Additionally, you can find the TRKD tutorials and articles in the following resources:

trkd.png (161.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
28 5 7 9

Thanks for your reply. Can you please share link or screenshot from where we can find json format. Actually i am not able to find it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
28 5 7 9

Thank you for reply.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.