I would like to implement Microservices to read ERT data through ETA API based on my RIC code. After reading document my understanding is,
- Need to subscribe my machine with ERT system with username, password, and client_id.
- Username [ my machine MAC address ]
- Password [ NO Idea which password i need to use either TEN or else ]
- Client_id [ Key from AppKeyGenerator ]
- Once i subscribed then i would receive a welcome email to activate account.
I would like to connect ERT system using Java, is there any samples with parallel processing, and of course with multi-threading.
Username is not your machine MAC address, it is a machine ID which consists of capital alphabets, hyphens and numbers e.g. GE-A-12345678-9-1234. It is one part of ERT in Cloud Access Credentials. You can obtain the Access Credential by submitting ERT in Cloud In-House Onboarding Form.
Once you get the Access Credential, you can run ETA example application to get data from ERT in cloud, Consumer, located in [Elektron-SDK Package]\Java\Eta\Applications\Examples\src\main\java\com\thomsonreuters\upa\valueadd\examples\consumer . Please follow ETA Quick Start - Connecting to Elektron Real Time in Cloud to run the application.
Unfortunately, there is no multi-thread ETA example application.