Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 26 32 35

Getting Market Holidays with Excel Eikon.

Hi,

How can I get Market Holidays using Eikon for Excel?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apimarket-holidaysexchange-holidays
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.1k 4 7 12

Try DfListHolidays, example: =DfListHolidays("USA","2019","2020")

Name is usually the same as the ISO code, but there is many other calendar styles. Full list of available styles you can find on: TR-> Utilities->Admin Settings->Style Management->Calendar styles.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It appear it has worked for others, as suggested in this post, In fact, I tried your suggestion and the example proposed in the post as well, but no luck.

What could be the issue? Is there some feature I have to turn on before doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1578779293806.png (62.1 KiB)

In A5 you use US, should be USA(or USM). In B7 try to cancel {, } and space.

What standard is applied to the country code? It is not the ISO-alpha3 code because this function is using "JAP" for Japan not the ISO "JPN". Where I can get the full list of country code that can be used in this function?

You are right. To find code try to use "=AdStyleAttribute(StyleTable, StyleCode, StyleAttribute)", where: StyleTable - String argument defining the style table; StyleCode - Style code; StyleAttribute - Keyword corresponding to the style attribute

example:=AdStyleAttribute("CUR","JPN","CLDR")

Thank you! But when I try your example in Excel, I always get the "ERROR 3050 - StyleCode : invalid value.". I tried many codes like "JPN", "JAP", "JP", "JAPAN",...etc. Did I missed something?

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.