Access to delayed RICs

Hi,

We have a list of RICs .

A few representative examples are shown below:

e.g. RIC=YBAZ9 / PDP code=SFE

e.g. RIC=CIDKK3MD / PDP code=SDCIBOR

e.g. RIC=FEIZ9 / PDP code=LIE

e.g. RIC=EDZ1 / PDP code= CME

We wish to pull these RICs via a JAVA RFA API from TREP.

We only require access to the delayed data for now, whilst we arrange licensing costs to get the data realtime.

To get the delayed data (that I believe is free via the API) can you tell me the format for the RICS to be subscribed?

treprfarfa-apirics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 2 6

Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
23.7k 61 15 21

Hi @mukund.patel, The correct RIC's are: YBAZ9=, CIDKK3MD=, FEIZ9= and EDZ1=. For most of the instruments a delayed data can be requested by adding a / suffice to the RIC code. So delayed RIC will be: /YBAZ9=, /CIDKK3MD=, /FEIZ9= and /EDZ1=.

Please note that delayed data may not be available for every instrument. Please direct content questions to Refinitv Helpdesk at my.refinitiv.com, and select Get Support.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.