question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 0 0 2

What is the e-mail contact for Refinitive support?

I asked a question on this forum few days ago:

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/56512/is-timeseries-for-ric-gcm0-available.html

I do not see any replies at all.

Is there any other option to raise the issue to Refinitive support apart from posting it here? May be a e-mail for Refinitive support team?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrep
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @alexb99,

Refinitiv Developers forums are are best suited for general API questions and discussions. Answers are available by search, and many expert eyes are looking at our forums at any point of time.

In a situation when your questions is time-sensitive, or you are experiencing an issue that is urgent, as your organization is a Premium Support Member, you have an option of opening a premium support case via "Contact Premium Support" link if you have it enabled in your API area.

If you are not one of your organization's named users, the best option is to ask one of the named users from your organization to submit a premium support case on your behalf. This way an expert gets assigned immediately to take a look at your specific case in as much detail as required, including any required research. I will put the list of your organization's current named users into a private comment to you.

For completeness, as I do not think this is your current scenario, please note that if you suspect that you are experiencing a service or infrastructure outage, the best and speediest way is to first check on my.refinitiv.com in Service Notifications section for known outages, and if not found by chance to immediately open a support case on my.refinitiv.com to investigate a suspected infrastructure outage.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Zoya. Let me raise with my colleagues regarding the Premium Support option.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.