Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

warrants YTD percentage

Hello,

I am a beginner and I need help. I did not succeed in findind automatically all the YTD percentage for all the warrants for a specific action. I succeeded in finding it by doing it manually thank to EuroNext but it took to much time as there are sometimes a lot of warrants emitted for a same action.

How can I have all the year to date evolution of all the warrants Call for a specific action like AIRBUS for instance. I would like to have in a tab all the warrants call for Airbus with the YTD percentage for each one by resquesting it on python.

Thank you for your help.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiwarrants
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @lousaison2

I am not able to understand the content requirements in your question.

I would suggest that you contact Refinitiv Content Helpdesk and try to request the information on Eikon Excel using =TR function with helpdesk helps.

Once you have the Eikon Excel TR function, you can replica them into Eikon Data API(Python) by following this tutorial, https://developers.refinitiv.com/eikon-apis/eikon-data-api/learning?content=14707&type=learning_material_item

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.