question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 3 4

Need data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data using my trkd account

In my trkd account, there are 92 operations available. Those are FUNDAMENTALS, SEARCH, SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENTS,STREET EVENTS , ESTIMATES IBES, DOCUMENT SEARCH, DOCUMENT RETRIEVAL, TOKEN MANAGEMENT, AUTHORS REFERENCE, FILINGS RETRIEVAL, FILINGS SEARCH, PROFILES, REFERENCE INFORMATION, SCREENER, FILINGS RETRIEVAL.But i am looking for data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data. Using any of those trkd api is it possible to get data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data ?

rkd-apirkdquery-string
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
155 2 3 2

Hi,

All data guides and technical guides are available via the TRKD API Support Portal link in the "Documents" link : https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/TestApi/Downloads

Thanks,

Nitesh

Online Solutions Team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This link is not working anymore as of Jun 20th. Is there any other link you can send?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.