For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 4 2

Syncing data external application with world check

Hey all,

We are currently enhancing the integration of our software with WC1 via the API and are considering how we can sync data between the two systems. Obviously for ongoing screening updates we can use /cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates, but we are interested in making sure that the information attached to a case (name, location, etc) is all up to date also.

Currently I am thinking of using GET /cases/ for each case we have in our system, comparing the returned details against what we have stored and then only if required running PUT /cases/ to perform an update.

Is this the best way? Or is there something else I could do?

Many thanks,

Andy

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@a.gale,

For the updates due to OGS, you will have to check each case results individually in order to check for the changes within a case.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@a.gale,

Thank you for your query.

You may use the API call - cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results to fetch the latest results of the returned case-system-id from the API call - cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates

Use the creation-date, modification-date, review-required and resolution of the match to identify which matches have updates and which are the new matches based on the update-date of the monitor OGS Update API call.

If you further need to check the details, you may use the API call - Get Profile and check for the update category type. More details here - https://my.refinitiv.com/content/dam/myrefinitiv/products/10834/en/UserGuides/WC1_update_cat_User.pdf

You may refer to the below link to understand the resolution details.

Link - https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=78101&type=quick_start

Section - World-Check One API Resolution status of a match

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
9 1 4 2

Hi Prabhjyot,

Thanks, that makes sense. However I also want to check that what is in our system matches WC1. I can't think of any other certain ways of doing this other than checking each case individually?

Thanks,

Andy

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
9 1 4 2

OK understood, many thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.