question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 3 3 1

Can we subscribe to conflated data using Java ETA (UPA API)?

Hi,

I am using Java ETA API for subscribing market data. I understand its lowest level API mainly used low latency application. I am using this API and would like to get conflated data (500ms).

Is there any option to subscribe for conflated data using ETA API?

Thanks,

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrtjavaeta-apielektron-transport-apiconflation
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Satish.Pawar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @Satish.Pawar,

Yes, you can use any of the Elektron APIs to stream conflated data. The API doesn't control conflation but is rather controlled by the server. The server you are connected to typically manages multiple services that may provide conflation on a specific service. However, the details of how and what is conflated is managed by the server. If you are connected to streaming services that are deployed and managed by your market data teams, you will need to reach out to them to understand what level of conflation is available. Otherwise, I would suggest you contact your technical account manager to understand what conflation, if any, is available to the services you are accessing.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.