For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
39 6 8 11

Unable to Create or Update Provider Sources

Hi Team,

I am trying to create a new Provider Source using World Check One Rest API. When I try to create I am getting "404 Not Found" in postman. Currently I am testing using postman and below is the sample which I used.

{
    "identifier": "{
  {provider-source-identifier}}",
    "abbreviation": "SWLST",
    "name": "Sample Watchlist",
    "providerSourceStatus": "ACTIVE",
    "type": {}
}

Attached the screenshot of the sample request. Also attached the developer logs from postman.

Request.JPG

Postman Logs.jpg

Could you please provide a direction to move further.

Thanks.

world-checkworld-check-onewatchlist
request.jpg (59.0 KiB)
postman-logs.jpg (121.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@ayerajothi,

Thank you for your query.

You are receiving Error 404 while creating / updating a provider source identifier, is because the internal watchlist is not enabled for your account.

Please let me know if you would like to switch the watchlist functionality to API instead of UI.

Please note : It is not recommended to switch the watchlist functionality from API to UI.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Prabhjyot Mandla.

Can we switch the watchlist functionality from UI to API and vice versa anytime?

@ayerajothi,

You may switch from UI to API anytime. However vise versa is not recommended.

Thanks. Could you please switch the watchlist functionality to API, which would be helpful for us to move further.

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.