Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

How to get data for ric "FIBCOUNTRY=CCTB"? I have subscribed this chainRic, but the payload attribute in the response message is empty. Is there a demo for this?

FIBCOUNTRY=CCTB can't get data
eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @279045952

From the provided chain RIC, 0#FIBCOUNTRY=CCTB, it get expanded into only 1 valid RIC, 0#FIBCN=CCTB.

For the underlying 0#FIBCN=CCTB, it get expanded into 13xxx RICs which are considered a large list.

So you have to divide them into a smaller list when using get_data or you could run into error from the backend.

Here is the sample code (I divide them into 4500 RICs per request, if you consider adding more and more fields, you may define a smaller RIC list)

ahs1.png (42.0 KiB)
ahs2.png (46.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@279045952

Are you using get_data to request the RIC?

The RIC "FIBCOUNTRY=CCTB" seems to be invalid RIC from my test.

Can you try

ek.get_data(["0#FIBCOUNTRY=CCTB"],fields=["DSPLY_NAME"])
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1
Thank you !The issue is resolved!
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.