For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Requesting mediacheck for a given caseSystemId

I am attempting to request mediacheck results for a given caseSystemID. When doing so I am being met with a 401. The same system ID is being used to retrieve data from screeningRequest and auditEvents without error. Is there any additional step that would need to be taken to retrieve data from this endpoint?

On another unrelated note - the postman collections available in the World-check one documentation do not appear to be accessible, is there something that can be done to provide those to me?

world-checkworld-check-oneauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @xortiz

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@xortiz

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any update on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Hello @xortiz

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@xortiz,

Thank you for your query.

Could you please share the request and the response headers of the failed API call to investigate on the cause of Error 401?

Can you please confirm if you are able to see the content of the downloads section in the World-Check One API forum?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.