For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

WC1 match return in fetch result, but 404 when I trying to fetch profile for that hit

When I try this api to fetch result `cases/#{@case_system_id}/results`
I got a match which "referenceId" => "e_tr_wci_1250093"

but when I try to fetch the match profile via this API `reference/profile/#{@reference_id}`
I got a 404 response, does it mean this match might been removed on TR?

if so, I shouldn't see this match when fetching result right?

Also try to request screening and fetch result again, but the match still there
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

world-checkworld-check-one
1599468064250.png (9.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@baimao

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@baimao,

Thank you for your query.

The profile - e_tr_wci_1250093 returns error 404 as the profile has been deleted due to World-Check deletion criteria. If you search for the same profile in World-Check One UI, you will see the below -

The entity is included in the case as the case was crated before the profile was deleted. Once the profile has been removed from World-Check, the profile will remain in the case created before the profile is deleted. However, no details will be returned when you are fetching the details of the profile and will return 404 in the response code. This is the expected behavior.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

1599469872697.png (2.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.