For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 2 3 2

DSS - can FTP/SFTP delivery be done with an input request (e.g. RIC list)

DSS provides delivery of data files via FTP/SFTP for delivery direct clients. Can a user/client send, via FTP/SFTP, an input request , for example a instrument/RIC list etc, and get back response from DSS with data for just those instruments ?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsssftp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
23 2 3 2

thanks Zoya...this guide was very helpful...I found what I was looking for

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Habib.Ahsan,

Please see DATASCOPE SELECT FTP USER GUIDE, the chapter "Generating Custom Solutions Reports with FTP/SFTP " should be useful. You should be able to define instrument lists and templates, the requests can be customized in the way that is analogous to the Datascope GUI and REST API, creating instrument lists.

For a new task however, in my opinion, HTTP REST and GUI definition is much simpler and quicker, and is preferred, please see quick Datascope REST API Tutorials to help get started with HTPP REST quickly and easily.

Hope this helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.