For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 3 4 4

Which API supports multiple cases screening at the same time

Which API supports multiple cases screening at the same time. For eg, Customer name and their 10 alias names needs to screened as part of one API call. Please explain in detail. Thanks

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@athomas,

The above 2 endpoint are not available in v1, but they are in v2 version of the API. You can download the latest postman collection from the downloads section of the following link - https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/downloads

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@athomas,

Thank you for your query.

You may use the API call - 'SEQ-case-save-and-screen-cases: Save and screen multiple cases' to save and screen multiple cases up to 50 cases in 1 API call. This is an asynchronous API call and you will have to check the screening status of the cases before fetching the results. You may use API call - 'SEQ-case-screening-statuses: Retrieve screening status for multiple cases' to check the screening status of the multiple cases - up to 50 cases in 1 API call.

Hope this answers your query.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 3 4 4

@Prabhjyot.Mandla

@Prabhjyot.Mandla - Thanks for the info. Please let me know where I can get the above SEQ diagram and API documentation. If any detailed document, please share. Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 3 4 4

@ Prabhjyot.Mandla @Prabhjyot.Mandla @WorldcheckOne

We are using World Check One via API calls.

Currently I am referring Postman API collections - Thomson Reuters World-Check One API v1.5, where I don't find below APIs. Is there any updated version API is there?

'SEQ-case-save-and-screen-cases: Save and screen multiple cases'
'SEQ-case-screening-statuses: Retrieve screening status for multiple cases'

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 3 4 4

@Prabhjyot.Mandla - Thanks for the Info. I am not able to download the V2 API document and API-Schema. Please if possible share the same. In V2, there is no change for V1 api-schemas right ? In V2, few more new api added or there is some change to v1 api also ? Please advise.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@athomas,

I have granted you access to be able to download the postman collection. Please try accessing the above provided link after logging in to the portal. You should be able to access the details and the collection.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 3 4 4

@Prabhjyot.Mandla - Super Thanks. Please clarify the query. In V2, few more new api's added or there is some change to v1 api also ? Please advise. Without changing the v1 api implementation can I use v2 ? Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 3 4 4

@Prabhjyot.Mandla - In V2 API, new elements are added to the existing V1 API's. Need to migrate to V2 api before using the V2. Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

@athomas,

You may test out the v2 in the pilot or UAT environment.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.