question

Upvotes
Accepted
8 12 13 18

symbol list example in ni provider mode in java

Hello, i can see chain consume example in

rfaj7.6.0.E8, but i can't see the example for ni provider mode to publish the product list.

can you please provide one? Thanks.

treprfarfa-apijavachain-ric
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nicolas - I have moved the question to the RFA Forum - to get maximum exposure for your question

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

The package com.reuters.rfa.example.omm.domainServer.symbollist contains the SymbolListStreamItem which should provide a good indicator of how to encode a SymbolList Refresh / Update etc.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

@nicolas.roux

Hi Nicolas,

Can you please clarify your requirement?

Are you after an example to provide (publish) a Chain construct or a SymbolList?

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.2k 23 31 44

There is one rather abstract example, domainServer, which implements an interactive symbol list.

Attached is an example I just wrote that publishes a symbol list from a CSV file, as RFA is not in a public Nexus you will need to collect the dependencies manually.

rfabroadcast.zip (28.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
8 12 13 18

You're right. I saw this example after asking my question... I will try to run it. Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.