question

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.TinyIoCResolutionException while running a .NET Data API app

When I try running my .NET Data API application it fails with the following exception:

<ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.TinyIoCResolutionException>: Unable to resolve type: ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.IInternalDataServices

What may be the reason for that?

eikonc#.neteikon-app-studioexception
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

The following dlls should added tothe app folder in order to fix this:

• EikonPipeDll.dll
  • I18nResource.dll
  • msvcp120.dll
  • msvcr120.dll

These libraries can be obtained from the Eikon’s bin folder c:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon\<X, Y or Z>\Bin\

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I had a similar error when trying to run a version of my executable that I had copied to another directory.

Solution for me was to copy _all_ the files in the 'Release' directory of the VS project, and that directory did in fact include these files. FYI.

Much appreciated!

Upvotes
1 2 2 6

Hi,

I have the similar issue. I tried adding the dlls to the app folder, it does not solve the problem.

Any other thought on this please ?

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

@mohammed.amrani-ext

Check if these files are also present:

Common.Logging.dll, Newtonsoft.Json.dll, protobuf-net.dll, ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.dll, ThomsonReuters.Udap.BusTools.dll,

ThomsonReuters.Udap.Ipc.Managed.Common.dll,

ThomsonReuters.Udap.ManagedPS.dll

Upvotes
1 0 0 3

Hi there.

i'm also experiencing the

" Unable to resolve type: ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.IInternalDataServices "

' exception of type 'ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.TinyIoCResolutionException'

i had all the above Dlls in the bin folder.

any suggestion would be more than appreciated !

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.