Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 4 3 6

How should I get support for the ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess API not responding

I would like to get to the bottom of an issue I am having with a basic request using the ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess. I had a question open but have not had a response since Thursday. I opened a new question this morning but it was closed by Gurpreet Bal.

As I mentioned in my previous question, I am able to run the example app, and I have rewritten a basic app a few times to query the api, Jirapongse Phuriphanvichal was able to run my code and retrieve a response.

So i am trying to isolate why I would be having an issue and if I cant get help here where would I get support ?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapisupport
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@gordon.konheiser

Apologies for delay in responding on the original thread. I just replied to your latest post. Here's the link to my response.

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/answers/69394/view.html

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
23 4 3 6

think you can close this thread

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.