I have a PowerShell script (CheckEikonDataAPI16.ps1.txt )that can be used to verify the status of the Eikon Data API Proxy. You may need to restart Eikon.
1. Rename it to CheckEikonDataAPI16.ps1
2. You need to run the PowerShell command as Administrator to change the policy by using the following command.
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope LocalMachine
3. Next, run the CheckEikonDataAPI16.ps1 in the PowerShell
4. The output.txt will be created in the current directory. Please share this file
5. Finally, you may need to change it back to Undefined.
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Undefined -Scope LocalMachine
Moreover, please provide the information mentioned by my colleague.