question

Upvote
Accepted
17 1 0 4

My company already has Screening Deployed, how do I get full access to the developer portal?

world-checkscreeningauthenticationscreening-apideveloper-community
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Fiskeby

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

@Fiskeby

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
408 3 4 5

Hi There,

To have full access to TR's developer's portal you will need to follow below steps.

1)Go to given link: https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/screening-deployed-api

2)Click on “Register” link in the top right corner and fill out the registration form

3)Once you receive the confirmation email, click on the relevant link to activate the account

4)Sign in to the portal and we recommend to tick option to “Allow other community users to see my name and company in my profile”. You will also need to accept the terms in order to complete the process.

5)Finally, once you are done with above steps. please send an email to grc.wc.data-file@thomsonreuters.com, with the Name and Email address of those staff from your site that have registered to the portal and our client services team will get them enabled to start using the portal. Also could you please include your contract number in the email as well, as this will be needed to verify the account.

Please let me know if you have any issues or further questions regarding the above process.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.