question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Unable to get Forward Curve for NOK (NIBOR) in RDP IPA

We are looking to generate the forward curve for different currencies. While we are able to generate the curve for the following currency and index name combination:

currency indexName
USD LIBOR
EUR EURIBOR
GBP LIBOR
SEK STIBOR
ZAR JIBOR
CHF LIBOR
DKK CIBOR
it does not seem to work for NOK (NIBOR)

Sample call:
POST URL:
https://api.refinitiv.com/data/quantitative-analytics-curves-and-surfaces/v1/curves/forward-curves
BODY:
{
"universe": [
{
"curveDefinition": {
"currency": "NOK",
"indexName": "NIBOR",
"discountingTenor": "OIS"
},
"forwardCurveDefinitions": [
{
"indexTenor": "3M",
"forwardCurveTag": "ForwardTag",
"forwardStartDate": "2021-02-01",
"forwardCurveTenors": [
"0D",
"1D",
"2D",
"3M",
"6M",
"9M",
"1Y",
"2Y",
"3Y",
"4Y",
"5Y",
"6Y",
"7Y",
"8Y",
"9Y",
"10Y",
"15Y",
"20Y",
"25Y"
]
}
]
}
]
}

It always returns:

{
"data": [
{
"error": {
"id": "0869c25e-c9f3-4764-8dec-c90bec681cc7/0869c25e-c9f3-4764-8dec-c90bec681cc7",
"code": "QPS-Curves.10",
"message": "The service failed to find the curve constituents"
}
}
]
}

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@hazel.valenzuela1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I believe the indexName for NOK should be "OIBOR".

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2 0 0 1

Thank you @Alex Putkov. This definitely answers my query. I was able to get a response after changing the indexName to OIBOR. :)

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.