question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

RDP Time Series Interday Summaries - Results different between GET and POST method

Hi,

I am currently using RDP Time Series Interday Summaries.

Using GET method will return a value for the field SRC_ES_DT. The value shown is 20210920

https://api.refinitiv.com/data/historical-pricing/v1/views/interday-summaries/USDONFSRF=ISDA?count=1&fields=FIXING_1,SRC_ES_DT

GET.png

However, using POST method, the same field SRC_ES_DT will return null. See bottom right corner of the image.

POST.png

https://api.refinitiv.com/data/historical-pricing/v1/views/interday-summaries

Request Body:

{

"universe": [ "USDONFSRF=ISDA" ], "end": "2021-09-20", "adjustments": [ "exchangeCorrection", "manualCorrection", "CCH", "CRE", "RTS", "RPO" ], "fields": [ "FIXING_1", "SRC_ES_DT" ]}

Would like to confirm if there is a bug.

I want to use POST method in order to ask for multiple instruments in a single request. Don't think it is possible using GET method.

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformpricing-history
get.png (115.9 KiB)
post.png (148.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Alan Tam ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @Alan Tam,

I don't think the two calls behave similarly - since GET is a time-series call which takes one instrument and bar rollup parameter, while the POST is a summary call. We don't know how it is summarizing the data which is causing it not to include that particular field - but this would be a good question to ask RDP product team by raising an ticket at my.refinitiv.com

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.